Monday, January 13, 2020

How to add/select revolution slider or avada theme elastic slider with wordpress avada thame?

I am working with WordPress Avada theme esports demo. When I was trying to add a revolution slider on the home page but I can't find the option easily. After doing some study I find the options at page options. see the image bellow-

1. First, you have to go to the Avada theme page options of that page where you want to display your revolution slider or elastic slider or fusion slider or whatever you want to use.
2. Then go to the slider option to select the slider type.
3. From the dropdown list of slider type, select your desired slider. In my case, that was the revolution slider.
Save your work and you will get revolution slider on your home page.
Note: before adding any slider you have to create it first.
hope this will help you guys too...

No comments:

Post a Comment