Saturday, October 7, 2017

How to use contact form 7 fields with columns in Avada theme?

I am working on email subscribe section on Avada theme where I need to use contact form 7. According to design, I need to use the form in horizontally. See my desired design bellow-


  It seems very easy but you have to use some tricks for that. Follow the steps-

1. First, you have to familiar with the Avada theme column class name.

<div class="fusion-one-third one_third fusion-layout-column fusion-spacing-yes">
Your Name (required) [text* your-name]</div>
<div class="fusion-one-third one_third fusion-layout-column fusion-spacing-yes">
Your Message [textarea your-message]</div>
<div class="fusion-one-third one_third fusion-layout-column fusion-spacing-yes fusion-column-last">
[submit "Send"]</div>

Marked line is the column class name of Avada theme. This is 3 column example.

2. Now you need to use this code snippet in the contact form 7. See the image below-


In my design, I need 2 column that's why I use fusion-two third & fusion-one third class name. 

3. Now save and call the contact form where you want to use in your page. After that do some CSS styling to make it nice.

Note: Remember this class names will only work on Avada theme.

Hope it will help.....................


6 comments:

  1. Avada Theme Customization and Maintenance support.
    Contact now for best support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!. I am building a form for a commercial building permit in Houston construction application. Currently my form isnt looking so great. I think this will permit us to build a much better form.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Buy-Sell your digital products

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it comes to advertising your business a logo is a powerful methods for passing on your organization picture and getting crosswise over to clients what you are about. logo design service

    ReplyDelete